1. What are the POINTS?
A Member-customer can pay an order cost by the Points, which he/she accumulated during shopping history. Every KOREADEPART member awarded by a certain amount of points after the actions listed below:
- 1 Point = 1 dollar.
- Login point : 0.06
- Review point : 0.12
- For every purchase by a member-customer: a certain amount of points is given for each product bought from us.
- For each review a customer leaves at our website regarding our products gets 0.12 point.
- A customer gets 0.06 points every time when he/she log in our web site
- For registration at our website a member gets points
Please check your points at [ My account ] page.
Features of Points
A Member-customer can use Points to provide ONLY full payment for an order cost. NO partial payments made by points are allowed.
※ Only if accumulated amount of points is higher than an order cost amount it would be possible to provide the payment with points. In only at this condition a fill-in-box will appear to proceed with [by points] payment (amount of Points > Oder cost).
※ Shipping cost cannot be paid by point.
※ Shipping cost should be paid by cash even when order cost is paid by points.
- Points valid for period of one year since the last order date. (It is impossible to convert points into monetary equivalent or cash)
- Non-members cannot buy nor receive points. (So if you want to get points, please join our membership).
2. Where can I check my points?
▲ Please log in first, and click “My Account”.
▲ You can check all your points at My Account.
3. How to use “points”
When a customer places a new order, a fill-in-box for payment with points will appear at the STEP
※ Only if all your points are higher than the order amount, a fill-in-box will appear. ( Points > Oder cost )
- Below the field where a customer chooses a payment method, there is field to apply points to the payment.
- Please enter points you want to use, and click “Payment” button.
Coupon events are arranged by the Brand companies themselves. During the events a certain range of products of certain brand can be discounted for limited period of time.
1. Get coupons!
- The green-colored “C” button means “coupon-available product”.
- Click the product, and then, you can see “Issue coupon” as below.
- Click “Issue coupon”. Now, you get a discount coupon for this item!
2. Use coupon!
- To apply a discount to the event product, a customer should to issue the coupon for that certain product. If a product is in coupon event list, there is [Issue a coupon] sign below product image or in its description below the quantity field [Add cart] button.
- It is enough to issue a coupon of certain brand only once because all of the coupon event products are uniformly assigned to one coupon.
- Add the chosen product to the cart and proceed order placing.
- At the stage of payment, check the field [Using coupon] and if there will be available coupons, similar to [Available coupons: ** EA]. Click [Coupon Lookup] button; and check on the right coupon.
- Click “Payment”.
3. Special Notice
- Coupons are disposable and cannot be applied again. (In this case please reissue a coupon)
- If you already use a coupon when you order, it cannot be restored although you cancel the order. Please note.
- Coupon discounts applied only on products assigned to it.
- Expired coupons are invalid.