This price is only available for VIP members. For more details, please refer to FAQ pages.
SKINFOOD Premium Tomato Brightening Toner
If you keep using it, symptoms may get worse; therefore, consult with dermatologist.
1) If red blotch, skin irritation, and stimulation occur.
2) If applied spots have any symptoms mentioned above and are exposed to direct sunlight.
1) Close the cap after use.
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children.
3) Do not store in a place with high and low temperature and direct sunlight.
4) Do not use the product in a shaky place.
5) If it contacts with eyes, rinse with running water immediately.
Ask Brand a question.Write
Note that we cannot tell you exact manufacture date, as we constantly get replenishment of our products.
All the supplies have different manufacture date.
But we assure you that all the products we ship out are fresh and have good shelf life
Thank you for your inquiry.
Here is the full ingredient list:
Water, tomato extract (10%), Glycereth-26 , glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Ethyl ascorbyl ether, beta-glucan, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane,M. fauriei extract, sodium citrate, disodium EDTA, citric acid, sodium palmitoyl proline, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, water lily flower extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, fragrance