This price is only available for VIP members. For more details, please refer to FAQ pages.
Ciracle Vitamin Source C-20
If you keep using it, symptoms may get worse; therefore, consult with dermatologist.
1) If red blotch, skin irritation, and stimulation occur.
2) If applied spots have any symptoms mentioned above and are exposed to direct sunlight.
1) Close the cap after use.
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children.
3) Do not store in a place with high and low temperature and direct sunlight.
4) Do not use the product in a shaky place.
5) If it contacts with eyes, rinse with running water immediately.
Ask Brand a question.Write
Purified water, ascorbic Acid (19%), ethanol, sodium lactate, echil ascorbyl ether (1%), PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , 1,2-hexane diol, safflower extract, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, green tea can, glycerin, niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, lecithin, ubiquinone, beta-glucan, tocopheryl acetate, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane,Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Caprylyl Glycol, xanthan gum, orange oil, glucose, adenosine, panthenol, Zinc PCA, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, caprylic hydroxyl samik acid, sodium metabisulfite, echil hexanediol, caprylic / Capric triglyceride, diisopropyl adipate, phenoxyethanol